How to choose tooth form of tungsten carbide saw blade? There are many kinds of tooth forms for tungsten carbide saw blades, including flat teeth, trapezoid flat teeth, left and right teeth, dovetail teeth, inverted trapezoidal teeth, and so on. Well, how to choose tooth form of tungsten carbide saw blade?
Selection of Tooth Form of Tungsten Carbide Saw Blade
1. Flat teeth - With characteristics of rough cutting edge, low cost, slow cutting speed, and easy grinding. It is mainly used for sawing ordinary wood, which can reduce adhesion during cutting, and can also be used for slotting saw blade to keep the slot bottom flat.
2. Trapezoidal teeth - The grinding is more complicated, and the cracking of the veneer can be reduced. It is suitable for sawing various single and double veneer artificial boards and fireproof boards.
3. Left and right teeth - The most widely used form, with advantages of fast cutting speed and relatively simple grinding. It is suitable for cutting and cross-cutting various soft and hard solid wood profiles and density board, multi-layer board, particle board, etc.
4. Dovetail teeth – It is suitable for longitudinal cutting of various plates with tree knots. It has sharp teeth and good cutting quality for plywood.
5. Inverted trapezoidal teeth – It is commonly used in the bottom groove saw blade of the panel saw.