Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-18 Origin: Site
As a tungsten carbide cutting tool, tungsten carbide saw blades are specially made for cutting and grooving metal materials. They are the most commonly used cutting tools for wood product processing. The quality of tungsten carbide saw blades is closely related to the quality of processed products.
The tungsten carbide saw blade contains many parameters such as the type of alloy cutter head, the material of the base body, diameter, number of teeth, thickness, tooth shape, angle, aperture, etc. These parameters determine the processing capacity and cutting performance of the saw blade. When choosing a saw blade, it is necessary to select the correct saw blade according to the type, thickness, sawing speed, sawing direction, feeding speed and sawing width of the sawing material.
The use and maintenance of tungsten carbide saw blades are as follows:
1.The tungsten steel saw blade milling cutter is made of integral tungsten steel and has a sharp and sensitive cutting edge. Therefore, the alloy head must be carefully protected from damage during the movement, installation and removal of the saw blade. 1. The alloy head of the tungsten steel circular saw blade has a sharp and sensitive edge, so during the movement, installation and removal of the saw blade, the alloy head must be carefully protected from damage.
2.Regularly check the radial runout (±0.02mm) and swing (±0.01mm) of the machine spindle.
3. The sundries on the spindle and flange must be removed before the saw blade is installed. The flange surface should be flat, clean and perpendicular to the shaft.
4. Use the largest possible flange to make the operation of the saw blade more stable. The size of the flange should be the same. The size of the flange should be 1/3 of the diameter of the saw blade for better sawing effect.
5. The saw blade should be idling for 30 seconds after the installation is stable, and then start cutting after confirming that everything is normal.
6. When the saw blade is installed, the flange nut must be moderately tight. If the saw blade is too loose, it will slip when rotating and cutting. If the saw blade is too tight, there will be internal damage or deformation, which will affect the cutting effect.
7. Before cutting the saw blade, the operator must wear protective equipment (protective glasses, dust masks, hard hats, protective gloves) and check whether the saw machine protective cover is in good condition.
8. Resin, debris and other debris accumulated on the sawtooth and the side of the saw board must be regularly removed, because the accumulation of stickers will increase the resistance and cause high energy consumption (in extreme cases, it will cause the machine motor to burn) and Rough cutting quality. If the cutting edge is blunt at the same time, it may cause damage to the saw teeth.
9. Avoid using corrosive solvents when cleaning. When the saw blade is not used for a long time, it should be cleaned and sharpened. After oiling for anti-rust treatment, it should be placed in the original carton and then properly placed.