Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-08 Origin: Site
Tungsten alloy plates are sintered to produce tungsten alloy rods, tungsten alloy discs, billets, rolled or crimped into rods, plates, etc. Smaller sizes are drawn later. Tungsten alloy rods are produced in straight random lengths with inch surface smooth, diameters 3mm and larger, with smooth draw finishes below 3mm. It is also possible to design a specific model of tungsten alloy plate.
We can also make special length sizes according to your needs, tungsten alloy plates can be easily made into various types, such as tungsten alloy rods, tungsten alloy plates, we can provide density of 15-18.5g/cubic cm tungsten alloy plate. These types of tungsten billets can be further processed and are usually used to make various counterweights, radiation shields, defense and military equipment, welding rods, extrusion dies, and also used in some sports fields, such as darts, billets, golf heads, etc.
Tungsten alloy plate products can be used for the following applications:
-Professional dart body, tungsten billet/barrel
- Various applications of tungsten rods, rods, cubes, bricks, blocks, tungsten alloy plates
- Counterweight use for yachts, sailboats, submarines and other boats
- Ballast for planes, helicopters, F1 cars, and other vehicles
- Kinetic armor-piercing projectiles for heavy armor
- Radiation shielding for nuclear U-shaped power, X-ray, and medical parts
- Bullets, rifles, missiles and bombs
-Screw/golf head, fishing sinker