Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-04 Origin: Site
1. What is YG6 tungsten steel?
YG6 tungsten steel is a kind of tungsten-cobalt cemented carbide and a medium-grain tungsten-cobalt alloy. It is an alloy material composed of tungsten carbide (WC) powder and cobalt (Co) powder. The content of WC powder accounts for 94% %, and the content of cobalt powder accounts for 6%.
2. Characteristics of YG6 tungsten steel
The density is 14.6-15.0g/cm3, the hardness is about 89.5HRA, the flexural strength is about 1380N/mm2, the impact toughness is 2.6σK/(J/cm), and it has good service strength, impact toughness, wear resistance and corrosion resistance. sex.
3. The production process of YG6 tungsten steel
Ingredients (tungsten carbide powder and cobalt powder) → wet grinding → glue mixing, drying, granulation → mixed granules → forming → sintering → tungsten-cobalt cemented carbide. Among them, the sintering process can be divided into four basic stages: removal of forming agent and pre-sintering stage, solid phase sintering stage (800 ℃ - eutectic temperature), liquid phase sintering stage (eutectic temperature - sintering temperature), cooling stage (sintering temperature - room temperature).
4. YG6 tungsten steel application
It is suitable for finishing and semi-finishing of cast iron, non-ferrous metals and their alloys, and non-metallic materials. For example, it is suitable for drawing steel, non-ferrous metal and alloy bars with a diameter of less than 20 mm under high stress conditions, and is also suitable for drawing pipes with a diameter of less than 10 mm; it is suitable for standard parts, bearings, etc. Production of cold heading, cold punching and cold pressing molds.
5. Precautions for processing YG6 tungsten steel
1) It is brittle, so it is easy to crack and chip under impact and excessive processing load.
2) The processed surface after cutting and grinding will be very smooth, and the corners will be very sharp, please pay attention to safety when handling and using.
3) The surface after electric discharge machining is most prone to cracking and chipping, so please adjust the processing program according to the use conditions of the product.
4) The phenomenon of cracking often occurs during wire cutting, so please confirm that the processing surface is free of defects after processing before proceeding to the next process.