Views:17 Author:Administrator Publish Time: 2015-05-27 Origin:TungstenChina
Hubei Fotma Machinery Co.Ltd is a Hi-tech enterprise, which has engaged in research, development and production of new materials and new technologies in the field of tungsten metal , molybdenum metal, tungsten carbide and high MT metals(W, Mo, Ta, Nb, Cr and its alloys.). Our products have always been selling well in such areas as USA, Canada, Europe, Southeast Asia etc. and gained unanimous favorable comments.
With the first time investment of 2.5 million US dollars, our factory can produce 500 tons of high quality tungsten, molybdenum, tungsten carbide and their products per year.
Now we supply 4 series of products, including:
Tungsten products: As a high performance materials, Pure Tungsten has high melting temperature, high density, low vapor pressure, low thermal expansion combined with good thermal conductivity, sufficient electrical resistance, high modulus of elasticity.
1. Tungsten wire: we can supply tungsten wire for filaments. Tungsten is the most widely used of the refractory metals. Tungsten wire is essential for the production of lighting products such as wire filament, and other goods where its high temperature properties are of use.
2. Tungsten bar: We supply large quantity of high quality tungsten bar. Our tungsten bar is fine-grained and has a luster rather like that of silver in uniform color.
3. Tungsten plate/tungsten sheet: Tungsten sheets and disk are available with alkali washed or ground finish. Depending on thickness, sizes are up to 450 x 1000 mm. Thickness are from 0.1 to 15 mm
4. Tungsten rod: tungsten rod can be used in making the electricity photo source, the automobile and the tractor light bulb, make lattice side rod, framework, leading wire, electrode, heater and contact materials and so on.
5. Tungsten electrode: It’s mainly used for TIG welding. Tungsten electrode has a lot of different grades, such as WT, WC, WP, WL, WZ etc.
6. Tungsten fabricated parts: Various specifications and shapes of tungsten special part can be produced according to the requests of customers: tungsten crucible, tungsten tube, tungsten funnel, tungsten boat, tungsten pot, tungsten electrode/sheet and tungsten box.
7. Tungsten alloy: Now we can supply tungsten copper alloy and tungsten heavy alloy. Tungsten copper (WCu) alloy is easy to be machined. Tungsten copper is used widely in such industries as engine, electrical power, electron, metallurgy, spaceflight and aviation. Tungsten heavy alloy has purity W(88-98)% with the addition of nickel and copper or nickel and iron, etc. All Tungsten Heavy Alloy Products are custom made and designed to a customer's specifications. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements
Molybdenum products: Molybdenum is one of the many refractory metals we use to make precision machined parts. Molybdenum, also known as “moly”, has a high melting temperature of 2620 deg C. It retains tensile strength at temperatures above 1000 deg C, exhibits a low coefficient of thermal expansion, and good electrical conductivity properties favorable to creating molybdenum components and assemblies for the electronic, semiconductor, and lighting industries.
1. Molybdenum wire: The molybdenum wire is principally used in the high-temperature field of molybdenum furnace and radio tube outlets, also in thinning the molybdenum filament, and the molybdenum rod in heating materials for high-temperature furnace
2. Molybdenum bar: Molybdenum bars have the properties of high melting point, good thermal conductivity and low thermal expansion. It is mainly used for steel and alloy melting.
3. Molybdenum spraying wire: Molybdenum Spraying wire is made of 99.95% pure molybdenum metal. It is used as a thin coating on the surface of automobile components subjected to wear, such as piston rings, gearbox synchromesh parts, selector forks, etc. Molybdenum spraying wire is also sprayed onto machine parts such as bearing for repair purposes.
4. Molybdenum plate: Molybdenum plate is widely used in the construction of furnace tooling and parts and as a feed stock for the fabrication of parts for the electronics and semiconductor industries. We can supply molybdenum plate as per customers' requests.
5. Molybdenum sheet: Molybdenum sheet is used for fabrication of sintering boats, high temperature furnace heating elements and heat shields. Surface can be supplied in a shiny, matte, or as-rolled condition; dependent upon thickness and width parameters of molybdenum sheet. Molybdenum flat products are rolled and annealed to provide the optimum condition for the desired end use.
6. Molybdenum electrode: Our glass molybdenum electrodes are formed by isostatic pressing, forging to various of types after sintering with medium frequency furnace and then turning, rolling, planning and milling. We can also offer different kinds of molybdenum electrodes as your requirements. We have produced this kind of molybdenum electrodes for decades, and spare no effort to the improvement of the electrodes' performance.
7. molybdenum rod: Divided forging molybdenum rod and polished molybdenum rod; forging molybdenum rod surface is allowed to have oxidize film and slight forging hammer mark; polished molybdenum rod surface presents metallic luster and has no oxidized phenomenon notably;
8. Molybdenum fabricated parts: Various specifications and shapes of molybdenum special parts can be produced according to the requests of customers: molybdenum crucible, molybdenum mandrel, molybdenum rod, molybdenum boat, molybdenum pot, molybdenum tube, molybdenum headpiece, molybdenum electrode/sheet and molybdenum box.
9. Molybdenum alloy/TZM: TZM is a solid-solution hardened and particle-strengthened molybdenum based alloy. TZM material has better creep resistance and higher recrystallization temperature. TZM has better high-temperature strength and better welding properties. TZM can be used to make components for HIP, sintering and heat treatment furnaces, and boats for annealing and sintering processes (temperatures up to 1400 'C). TZM can be used for rotating anodes for medical diagnostics and forming tools such as hot runner nozzles for plastic injection moulding. TZM can be used to make moulds for light-alloy casting and billets for the isothermal forging
Tungsten Carbide products: Tungsten carbide is a ceramic material composed of approximately a 1:1 ratio of tungsten and carbon atoms. For practical applications it is alloyed with >6% of a softer metal, usually cobalt. The primary attraction of tungsten carbide is its high strength and low ductility at high temperatures. Other important properties include thermal and electrical conductivity.
1. Tungsten carbide wear part: Tungsten carbide is widely used in industry because of its extraordinary properties. Because of tungsten carbide’s wear resistance and hardness (9.8 Moe's scale), tungsten carbide is ideally suited for wear parts, other machine parts and dies
2. Tungsten carbide rod: We supply premium grade tungsten carbide rod from stock in un-ground, center less ground and polished form. Recommended Grade for tungsten carbide rod: YG6, YG8, YG6X, YG012, YG013, YG8A etc
3. Tungsten carbide plate: Recommended Grade for tungsten carbide plate are YG6, YG8, YG6X, YG012, YG013, YG8A etc.
4. Tungsten carbide tips: Tungsten carbide tips have a thin metal blade or disk with a sharp, usually toothed edge. They are used for cutting wood, metal, or other hard materials.
5. Tungsten carbide tools: Tungsten carbide tools for cutting are used in machines that are intended to get into contact with carbon steel and stainless steel. Most of the time tungsten carbide is used as the first material to run through a surface, leaving a finer finish for other machines.
6. Tungsten carbide insert: Because of its high precision and high reliability, tungsten carbide inserts have been broadly used worldwide for significant productivity improvements. With different application, tungsten carbide inserts are sorted as wood-cutting tools, clamped inserts, milling & turning inserts, etc.
7. Tungsten carbide blade: Tungsten Carbide blades are known for being sharp and durable. They are wear-resistant, and can be used in a variety of industrial applications where extremely sharp cutting instruments are needed. Carbide blade recommended Grade: YG6, YG8, YG6X, YG8X, YG012, YG013, YD40, YD011 etc.
8. Tungsten carbide dies: Well supported and properly aligned tungsten carbide punches and dies, are satisfactory for blanking and punching. Good ferrous and non-ferrous wire is drawn through a series tungsten carbide dies in a process of elongating and reducing the wire's diameter. Recommended Grade for tungsten carbide dies: YG6, YG8, YG6X, YG8X, YG15, YG20C, YD40, YD45 etc.
Titanium products: Titanium is a lustrous, white metal when pure. Titanium minerals are quite common. The metal has a low density, good strength, is easily fabricated, and has excellent corrosion resistance.
1. Titanium alloy: Titanium and titanium alloys are non-ferrous metals with excellent corrosion resistance, fatigue properties, and high strength-to-weight ratios. We provide titanium and titanium alloys in many stock shapes and forms. Semi-finished stock shapes are suitable for part fabrication by machining, assembly, or other processes.
2. Titanium bar: Supplies titanium bars ready from stock as well as takes order for titanium bars production in diameter range 10 to 650mm from own titanium ingots
3. Titanium mesh: The use of titanium mesh for localized alveolar ridge augmentation was evaluated by clinical, radiographic, laboratory, and histologic-histomorphometric evaluation. Seventeen patients participated in this study.
4. titanium screw: Standard Titanium Screw Specifications: 1) Bolt sizes:M4-M22*Length 2) Nut sizes:M4-M22 3) Washer sizes:M4-M22.
5. other titanium parts made as per customers’ requests.