Product Introduction of Casting Marine Parts:
1. Material: Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, like: SS304, SS316, 42CrMo4, 1Cr18Ni9Ti...
2. Process: Lost Wax Casting, Investment Casting by sodium silicate or silica sol and CNC machine...
3. Size: as per drawing or sample from 0.01 kg-100kgs unit weight.
4. Surface: Zinc-Plated, Hot Dip Galvanized, Polish, Painting, Lightly Oiled...
5. Non-Destructive Test: Ultronsic Test, Magnetic Particle Testing, X-Ray Testing
6. Package: In pallet or as your requirement
7.Surface finish process:blacking/polishing/anodize/chrome/plating/zinc plating/nickel plating, tinting,etc.
8. Tolerance: 0.05mm-0.1mm
9 .Surface roughness: Ra0.8-1.6
10. Main equipment used: CNC machine, milling machine, machining center,drilling machine, cutting machine, grinding machine, tipping machine,etc.
11.Standard: IS, ASTM, DIN, BS, etc.
12.Casting process:Model making→Core making→Mold assembling→Pouring→Cleaning→Shot blasting→Machining
13.Inspection:We have a full set of quality control system to guarantee best product quality. Depending on the products, we can make different Item Testing Plan, Manufacturing procedure etc.
(1) Machinery properties and Chemical components testing after raw casting
(2) Hardness checking after heat treatment
(3) Dimensions testing after machining
(4) Quality control checks though all the following flow:
Drawings→ mould making →raw casting → sandblasting →rough machining or finish machining →surface treatment →product check→ packing →delivery strict
(1) OEM and custom-made service.
(2) Full machining, primer painting, and surface treatment.
(3) Full material testing process.
(4) Quality control